Wedding Dance Lessons / First Dance Lessons
At Beaus & Belles we create unique wedding first dance routines, tailored to suit your choice of music and your preferred style and ability. It’s your special day and we know you want to get it just right!
Key points about the wedding dance service and lessons are:
- Advice & guidance on music and dance style that suits you
- Creative approach of talented choreographers
- Individual tuition with an experienced dance teacher
- Recommended package (gold) is three lessons each of 1.5 hours
- Packages include preparation of a unique dance routine, tutoring and studio hire/choreographer’s travel
- Learn in your own home or in a dance studio – you decide
- Dance notes & video of dance for your learning purposes
Booking details & Payment Options
Please fill out the enquiry form on the contact us page. Payment can be made by BACS transfer or Paypal.
All packages reflect a diverse range of options depending on your experience, budget and amount of time you wish to spend learning your dance.
For home lessons, prices are shown below, there is no extra cost; If you can stand an arm’s length apart and go around in a circle, you have enough room. More room is obviously beneficial though. In good weather you can even dance outside.
For studio lessons the cost of studio/hall hire will need to be paid separately to the choreographer at the start of the lessons. Your choreographer will choose a hall or studio near to your location you choose. (It’s usual to budget between 10.00 to 20.00 per hour to use a gym professional venue) Or if you know of a good venue that is cheaper, let your choreographer know.NB: Couples can learn to dance in a reasonably small space. As long as the venue is quiet, with a decent floor and a reasonable size, that is the main issue.
- Bronze – 150.00. 1 session of 1.5 hours. A complete ‘Taster’ session to see how you fare with learning a dance. This is a good package if you are not sure how dance confident you are, you want to test the waters. You will learn some basic steps choreographed to your chosen music track, approx 45 seconds to 1 minute. It will be a very simple structure but give you an idea. If you enjoy this and want to learn more you can easily upgrade.
- Silver – £230.00 Two lessons of 1.5 hours. You will learn a short dance routine ( 1 min) to part of your chosen music with start and finish and fade. Includes dance notes and video footage. This option is great for those with little time who are quite dance confident and want a short simple routine. With dance notes and video. Can be upgraded to any of the other packages
- Gold – 335.00 Five hours of dance lessons (1.5, 1.5 and 2 hours). You will learn a simple dance routine to part of your chosen music up to 1.5 minutes in length. This is the standard package that most of our couples choose. It´s a great package for all levels and those with a little time to accomplish a simple but showy well polished routine. With dance notes and video. Can be upgraded.
- Platinum – 500.00 8 hours of dance lessons (6 x 1.5): Something extra special to really wow the audience! Turn up the fun factor – no limit to your imagination – especially for Divas of the dance floor. This package is especially popular for those wishing to simulate a certain wedding dance they have seen for example ‘Dirty Dancing.’ Or for those who want a mix, see as below in the video of Jules and Gaby. For those with dance confidence, time and those for whom the first dance is a special highlight of their wedding day. We still recommend keeping the dance time to no more than 2 minutes for audience enjoyment and impact.
- Polishing lessons – 70.00 per hour. You have completed a silver, gold, platinum package, you just want to polish up those steps with the choreographer present guiding and helping you refine those moves, these are priced at 70.00 per hour.
- Group Dance – A group dance is when the bride and groom dance with their bridal party. We suggest firstly and advise that the first dance couple take a silver or a gold package themselves…After all they are the stars on their big day! Then following this upgrade a level, plus include each member of the group at 20.00 per person per 1.5 hours each session.
Top Tip: Time lengths of dance: It´s all about quality, short sweet and well rehearsed is far better than under rehearsed and lengthy, you will lose your audience’s enthusiasm. As an example on TV Strictly dances are 1.5 minutes in length. Your choreographer will advise where best to fade the music, how to fade and other music issues.
Offer! Free First Dance fever DVD with all Platinum packages.
10% discount if booked before the 30th March 2017!
Looking for inspiration? One of our happy couples: