Fantastic opportunity to buy a UK awarded & established Wedding First Dance Company
Proposal for Sale of Beaus & Belles
Beaus & Belles is a nationally UK awarded reputable business operating in the wedding first dance industry. Since its start up in 2003, (founder Samantha Jennings) not only was Beaus & Belles one of the first major wedding dance companies of its kind, but also went onto win two wedding awards and a website gold award. The beauty of running Beaus & Belles is it can be run as a part-time occupation (sole trader business) from home and fits in around other career objectives, e.g much of the client teaching takes place in the evenings or at weekends. It is ideally suited to a dance professional who wants to teach some of the lessons in their home region, or the business can be managed adequately well by outsourcing clients to individual regional choreographers. The owner has developed an established database of dance professionals across the UK.
Beaus & Belles is not only a dance business providing choreographed wedding dance lessons, but also supplies dance events and workshops for corporate events and hen/stag parties. The owner actively promoted the business for many years, but from around 2011 she transferred her focus to other projects and has been living in Portugal since 2013. Thus, the turnover has reduced, but has all the potential to be built up again, using the well-established name, the business model, practices, documents, videos, award logos etc. The price to be agreed will reflect these factors.
Beaus & Belles is an attractive business opportunity as it offers the buyer a rapid way to start a profitable wedding dance business with much less effort than starting from scratch, and benefit from the owners experience, a well optimised google ranking, the established reputable name and its business assets.
1. Domain name www.dances4u.co.uk, website hosting package and email
2. Optimised website with high ranking in search engines: attractive in design, simple and clear. Simple to edit using WordPress.
3. Facebook page
4. Comprehensive database of dance teachers and previous customers
5. Goodwill and working relationship with a strong network of dance teachers
6. Franchise scheme and Operations Manual which is set up ready to go and written should you want to franchise the business
7. Stock of First Dance Fever DVDs. The professional dance tuition DVD was produced by Beaus & Belles and is retailed via the website. It was previously sold on Amazon.co.uk. It can also be sold directly at events such as Wedding Fayres. Other good uses of the DVD units are as a prize in competitions and a gift for dance clients.
8. Stock of choreographed dance routines (video recordings) or use of links to wedding dance routines, also ownership or use of link to youtube dances4u channel of wedding dance routine
9. Additionally the owner is prepared to give some of her own valuable and experienced time in training the new owner (should that be appropriate.)
10. Youtube dances4uchannel
11. Documents, booking forms and admin and awards.
12. Links to blog articles/written pieces/copies of editorials
13. Links to Media companies interested in Wedding Dance
1. Market data (eg google keyword searches)
Using Google Keywords we can see that the number of searches in the UK for Wedding Dances / First Dances is approx. 5000 per month (see below). This is a large market. Even capturing 5% of that market would be 250 customers per month.
The following data of Google searches was obtained in November 2015. (Note: we can guide you on how to gather this data with Keyword Planner Tool).
Search words (Average monthly searches)
Wedding dance (1900)
First dance (880)
Wedding first dance (720)
Wedding dances (590)
Wedding dance lessons (480)
First wedding dance (320)
Total of the above (4890)
Forecast bookings: 40 per annum
(Majority of recorded clients booking are for the Gold package (learn a simple but routine of under 2 mins) which totals 4.5 hours of tuition and is currently priced (2017) at GBP 315.00
3. Financial records
Forecast profits: GBP 12,600 per annum
Based on: 40 bookings, 50% taught by business owner and 50% by other choreographers/teachers
In order to make a proposal, please write to email@example.com stating your business interest.
CEO Beaus & Belles www.dances4u.co.uk
- Beaus & Belles for Sale – Fantastic Opportunity to buy an established award winning UK First Dance business
- How to get Married without Going Bankrupt
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about wedding first dance lessons
- Wedding First Dance Song choices and tips for choosing music for your wedding – Beaus & Belles
- Sozo arts honeymoon – a wedding escape with an artistic difference